New Feature:


Now anytime you see this link, click it to download the 7DV google earth file to see the locations of events and posts on the blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Multi-funciton Pen

Normally, I'm not all about things that do everything--I don't need a phone that's also a shoe horn, but this is interesting. The multi-function pen features a ballpoint pen, a highlighter, a lead pencil, a stylus for PDAs and a ruler with centimeters and inches. Sounds like an engineer's wet-dream, but I know there's been times when I needed to measure something that was 3mm long and I had to waste time going to search for some calipers or an unweildy ruler. Multi-funciton Pen
#

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea.. but you bought your phone because why? :) ...and i am not going to even comment on the 3mm measurement!

3/30/2006 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home